- Personable and Supportive Doctors – Great Team Culture
- Focus on the O&G Modality – You will be Specialising Your Skills
- Rewarding and Meaningful Work
Sydney’s leading Women’s Imaging provider is looking for a Sonographer to join their team. This role will focus on O&G meaning you will become an expert in this modality.
You will be working alongside some of Australia’s leading and specialised Doctors who also take a personable and supportive approach to their employees, and focus on giving patients the best experience possible.
This is a part-time role so you can keep up your General scanning skillset whilst enjoying becoming highly specialised in a certain modality.
Work in a boutique high-end imaging centre where you will be able to help women through pregnancy and gynaecological issues. Enjoy performing a role where it is more than simply scanning.
A company of this calibre only uses the best equipment in the business, in a pleasant and comfortable working environment.
- ASAR Accreditation
- 6 Months Post Qualification
- Interest in O&G (Nuchal Desirable)
- Above Market Rate Salary – Up to $75 Per Hour
- Become an Expert in This Modality
- Boutique High-End Facilities
- Meaningful and Specialised Work
- Personable and Supportive Doctors
- Flexibility – Hours and Start Date Negotiable
- Focus on Patient and Employee Wellbeing – Not Just Numbers
- Convenient and Central Locations
If you are a Sonographer that this role appeals to please email your resume to Judith (Division Manager) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au