- Great Pay – Earn up to $80 Per Hour
- Unparalleled Career Opportunities and Training
- Flexible Hours – F/T or P/T
Great opportunity for a qualified Sonographer to work for the leading imaging provider in Australia – having this company on your resume will set you above the rest.
You will be working on state of the art equipment alongside the top Radiologists on a varied and interesting caseload.
This provider has a real focus on professional development and there will be fantastic training opportunities in all areas of scanning.
The hours can be flexible and you will be working at their locations in the Western Sydney area. These are ideally situated for motorway links and public transport.
Requirements for the role:
- Full ASAR Accreditation
- + 12 Months Post Qualification Experience
- Patient First Mentality
What’s On Offer:
- Great Pay – Up to $80 Per Hour
- Flexible Hours
- Modern Facilities
- State of the Art Equipment
- Work for the Industry Leader
- Work Alongside the Top Radiologists
- Supportive and Dynamic Team
- Focus on Training and Professional Development
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Paid Conference Leave
- On-Site Parking
- Great Transport Links
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role or for similar positions please email your resume to Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) at [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a confidential discussion on +61 468 718 119
I focus on Medical Imaging roles throughout Australia and would love to have a chat with you about the next step in your career.
We are the industry leaders in healthcare recruitment
For more Imaging Jobs in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au