- Full & Part Time Roles
- Incentives + Benefits
- Leading Diagnostic Imaging Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sonographer to join one of the region’s leaders in Diagnostic Imaging. This purpose-built facility is close to transport and only 20 minutes to the CBD.
The successful Sonographer can enjoy competitive remuneration + benefits and fantastic career progression.
- Current ASAR
- Delivering high quality, accurate and efficient ultrasound services
- Maintaining a high standard of patient care and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 2 years post-qualification experience desired
- $60 – $70 p/hr + Super and Benefits
- Strong commitment to your career advancement
- Conveniently located near public transport, shops and schools
- Great work/life balance
- Fantastic team culture
If you wish to discuss this further or are excited for a promising new career change in Medical Imaging, email [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047.
For more Medical Imaging positions please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.