- Focus On Internal Education – Upskill and Work Across a Broad Range of Scans
- Lucrative Salary To Be Negotiated and Flexible Hours
- Quality Scans Over Quantity – Patient and Employee Focused
A fantastic opportunity for a General Sonographer has opened up with a private imaging provider in the Inner West Region of Sydney. This company focuses on employee satisfaction and patient wellbeing.
The successful Sonographer will enjoy being able to collaborate with and learn from a team of personable and experienced Radiologists every day.
A very lucrative salary above the market rate can be negotiated with the successful Sonographer. Due to their size and reputation, you will benefit from working across the full range of modalities, and upskilling can be offered with a strong focus on internal education.
Full or part-time hours can be accommodated and can be worked around your lifestyle – make sure you leave enough time for your family and social commitments.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Generous Salary – Up to $75 Per Hour
- Family Friendly – Hours Are Flexible
- Broad Scanning Caseload – Keep Up Your Skill Set and Benefit From Internal Education
- Management That Listens and Focuses on Team Culture
- High-End Equipment and Modern Facilities
- Focus on Quality Scans Rather Than Just Numbers
- Upskilling Opportunities and Continuous Professional Development
- Convenient Inner West Locations – Ideal for Transport and Amenities
- ASAR Accreditation
- 6 Months Post Qualification Preferable
For Enquires or to Apply :
Call or SMS Judith (Associate Partner) on 0468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Email [email protected]
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au