- Supportive Working Culture
- On-site training across modalities
- $60 – $70 p/hr
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Sonographer to join this state of the art facility run by highly trained Radiologists.
The successful candidate can expect on-site training across a range of modalities including X-ray, Ultrasound, CT scanning, MRI, Mammography using Phillips machinery.
- Current ASAR
- Delivering high quality, accurate and efficient ultrasound services
- Maintaining a high standard of patient care and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 2 years post-qualification experience
- $60 – $70 p/hr benefits
- Strong commitment to your career advancement and CPD
- Appointment times from 30 minutes to 1 hr
- Great work/life balance
- Fantastic team culture
- Mostly bulk-billed
- on-site parking
If this sounds interesting to you please email your resume to [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 for a confidential discussion.
For more Medical Imaging positions please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.