- Access to Upskilling and State of the Art Facilities
- Established Company – Job Security and Career Progression
- Highly Experienced and Supportive Team Culture
My client has an opening for a Sonographer based in South East Melbourne. They are one of the leading diagnostic imaging providers in the area with access to fantastic facilities, caseloads, and a large team of highly experienced and specialized Radiologists.
This imaging provider focuses on great patient care, employee wellbeing, and upholding its fantastic reputation.
The Sonographer will be working on state-of-the-art equipment, be part of the inclusive team culture, enjoy the flexibility on hours and location, and be rewarded with a lucrative remuneration package.
- Lucrative Salary Package – Up to $80 Per Hour + Super
- Balance Your Work / Life Balance with Flexible Hours and Days
- Large Team of Experienced Radiologists and Support Staff
- State of the Art Equipment and Facilities
- Inclusive Management Structure – Supportive Team Culture
- Subspeciality Teaching On-Site
- Be Part of a Leading and Cutting Edge Diagnostic Provider
- Multiple SE Melbourne Sites – Cut Down Your Commute
- ASAR Accreditation
- 6 Months Post Qualification
If you are a Sonographer looking for a change and to improve the quality of your work life please email your resume to Judith (Associate Partner) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au