- Friendly Team, Radiologist on Site
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle within 90 minutes of Sydney CBD
One of the leading Radiology groups in Australia is looking for a Sonographer to join their centres along the Central Coast. Work amongst a supportive and experienced team and provide the best patient care possible. This client uses elite diagnostic equipment in state of the art facilities.
This is an opportunity not to be missed to build on your career with a dynamic imaging leader whilst also enjoying a fantastic working location.
To be considered for this role you will need to have had a minimum of 6 months experience as a Sonographer across mixed caseloads including General Ultrasound and MSK.
In addition to your experience, you will need to demonstrate excellent patient care, a compassionate and courteous manner, high attention to detail and possess a true desire to further your Sonography career.
You will need to be registered with ASAR and have relevant tertiary qualifications.
What’s on offer:
- Up to $75 per hour
- Great opportunity for recent graduate to further their career
- Fantastic location near to the city and beaches
- Relocation Package Available
- Focus on training and development
- Paid memberships
- Optional weekend and on-call work for additional income
- Onsite parking
- High Specification Equipment
If you feel the described role would be a good fit for you, or to discuss other similar positions please call Judith Butcher (Principal Associate, Medical Imaging) on +61 468 718 119 or send through your resume to [email protected]
I focus on Medical Imaging roles throughout Australia and would love to have a chat with you about what you are looking for and how we can further your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au