- Fantastic Team Culture – Great Management
- Convenient and Easy to Reach Locations
- Work On A Varied Caseload using High End Equipment
One of Melbourne’s leading and most reputable private imaging providers is looking for a Sonographer to join their close-knit team in the South Eastern Melbourne Region.
Although they have multiple sites you will benefit from a supportive and inclusive management structure and a very close-knit team culture.
Full-time hours are preferred for this role but this can be negotiated.
You will be working with a wide patient demographic across a full range of scans – great for keeping your skillset up to date and expanding your knowledge, as well as ensuring a varied and interesting working day.
A company of this calibre only uses high-end equipment in modern well-equipped facilities ensuring the best patient care, quality scans and a pleasant working environment.
- ASAR Accreditation
- 12 Months Post Qualification
- Wide Scanning Skill Set (Nuchal Desirable)
- Above Market Rate Salary – Up to $75 Per Hour
- Opportunities for Career Progression – Promotions From Within
- Modern Well Equipped Facilities
- Varied Case Load – Keep Your Day Interesting
- Fantastic Management – Supportive and Inclusive Culture
- Flexibility – Hours and Start Date Negotiable
- Focus on Patient and Employee Wellbeing – Not Just Numbers
- Convenient and Central Locations
If you are a Sonographer looking for a change and to improve the quality of your work life please email your resume to Judith (Division Manager) on [email protected] or call 0468 718 119 for a chat, we always respect confidentiality.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you are seeking a new position please get in contact to discuss other opportunities.
Gorilla Jobs is one of the leading healthcare recruiters in Australia and we would love to help you take that next step and progress your career.
For more Imaging Jobs in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au