- Weekly supervision is provided
- Work within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Receive reimbursement for external study
Advance your career and join this national organisation that is committed to providing support for both the community and their employees!
This role will see you leveraging your experience as a Speech Pathologist and enjoying the satisfaction of being able to assist people through maximising their development!
Multiple locations are available with opportunities for new graduates and senior therapists!
Full-time is preferred, however, part-time applications are also considered. Get in touch to find out more!
Perks & Benefits:
- Earn between $75,000 to $100,000 plus superannuation + bonus incentives
- Opportunities for interstate relocation across Australia
- Weekly supervision sessions
- 4 study leave days per year
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Formal and informal opportunities for networking and learning and development
- Work in a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Mobile phone & laptop provided
- Paid study leave to support your professional development
- Parental leave and flexible working options
- Reimbursement for external study
- Flexible working options to enhance your work-life balance – WFH
- Regular company social events and celebrations
- Diverse and manageable caseload
About the Role:
- Accurately assess the client’s needs and deliver appropriate therapies
- Varied NDIS caseload (adult & paediatric)
- Work in the community, from home or from the office!
- Office is located in Moonee Ponds
- Community-based role with travel around your location
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA Member
- 2+ years postgraduate experience
- Driver Licence & Own Vehicle
- Current WWCC and Police Check
- Full working rights in Australia
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au