- Tailor your caseload towards your interests
- Career advancement opportunities – progress into senior/lead roles
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
Join an incredible NDIS provider based in Hoppers Crossing! This company makes a huge difference in the lives of members of the community.
They are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their multidisciplinary team. If you are seeking a rewarding work environment then this is the perfect company for you!
This organisation is committed to the happiness of its staff with a focus on communication, collaboration and professional development.
Multiple locations across Melbourne so you can work closer to home!
What you will be doing
- 1:1 assessment and therapy
- 80% clinic-based with occasional outreach visits
- NDIS clients of various ages
- Working with clients to achieve their goals
Why this role
- Earn between $80,000 – $95,000 per year + super
- Work with people who are passionate about what they do!
- Opportunity for career growth and progression due to the expansion of the organisation
- Weekly team lunches
- Use of company car for outreach visits
- The organisation offers multiple services within the disability sector and has a large and passionate team helping them achieve great things
- Flexible working hours/days and location
- PD allowance provided
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Previous NDIS experience
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-902
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au