- Sustainable Caseload
- MDT working
- Career pathways all the way to Regional Manager positions!
Unmissable opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that puts their clients and team members at the heart of everything they do!
Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their established team. The company now has 17 locations across Australia!
If you are a Speech Pathologist looking for professional development, career growth and a supportive working environment then this is the perfect role for you!
The clinic is based in the Padstow area of Southwest Sydney. Full-time preferred, part-time considered.
What you will be doing:
- Option to have a paediatric, adult or mixed caseload – you chose!
- Evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Swallowing assessments (depending on the caseload you chose)
- Clinic and community-based, all clients seen in the community are within a 20-minute drive from the clinic
- Collaborative multidisciplinary working
What’s on offer:
This company is unique in that it works around your preferences- you have the option to be more community or clinic-based and can choose your caseload!
- Above Award Salary Packages – earn between $75,000 and $95,000 p.a + super (depending on experience)
- Company vehicle, laptop and mobile provided
- A company that is focused on delivering quality therapy and not focused on high billable hours!!
- Structured Professional Development plans that allow you to pursue your interests
- Supervision from a highly experienced Speech Pathologist
- Multidisciplinary working
- Bonus incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work!
- Negotiable starting and finishing times to promote a healthy work-life balance
- A company that emphasises team culture with regular social events and celebrations
- Career pathways all the way to Regional Manager positions
- Established NDIS/Aged Care provider that is revolutionising rehabilitation across Australia!
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA membership
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Minimum 1-year postgraduate experience
- Drivers license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathology job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Speech Pathologist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au