- Fantastic earning potential- up to $120,000 + super
- Brand new clinic including access to a sensory gym
- Opportunity to Team Leader roles
Join this great therapy provider who prides themselves on their holistic approach. The company aims to achieve meaningful goals, maximise independence and achieve the best outcome for their clients and their families.
Enjoy working predominantly with young children and also with adults through a range of services such as short-term intervention, to complex, long-term support. Have the joys of working out of the Cockburn Central clinic with the mixture of home, schools, daycare centers and within the community.
Full-time and part-time options available, get in touch to
- Earn between $80,000-$125,000 + super
- Work laptop + workstation supplied
- Great flexible working arrangments
- Brand new facility with access to a range of resources
- Sensory Room on-site
- Extremely supportive administrative team
- Work collaboratively with other dedicated Allied Health Professionals
- Fantastic professional development opportunities throughout the year
- Mixed caseload- children / adults
- Regular clinical supervision and mentoring program provided
- Work in a fun, positive and supportive team environment
- Regular team-building events
- Free parking on-site
- Clinic-based role with the occasional travel
- Provide assessments and intervention in the area of paediatrics and/or adults
- Participating in peer consultations with other disciplines to achieve client outcomes.
- Report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full APHRA membership+ WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Drivers license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Speech Pathologist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au