- Join a market leader within Permanent GP Recruitment
- Earn commission on every dollar you bill from day one
- Take over a booming desk straight from the owner
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest growing Recruitment Agencies dedicated to the search for Doctors. Our goal is and always has been to disrupt the Doctor Recruitment market. Both in Australia and overseas.
When you join Gorilla Jobs you will join a team that has collectively over 30 years of Recruitment Experience. You can expect to join a team that wants to win and lead the market.
It is important you are highly self-motivated, able to work in a team environment and autonomously, and hold yourself to a high level of integrity. – While we do focus on disrupting the market, we also have to be of a high moral standard – our relationships are key, both with our clients and our Doctors.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from interviewing candidates to placing them with our clients.
- Bachelor Degree with 2 years of relevant experience
- Or 5 to 6 years of relevant industry work experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, desire to grow a team over time
- Someone who can handle disappointments and wants to celebrate the wins
- Has Integrity and sees value in long-term partnerships
- Interest in Technology & Digital Marketing is an asset
- Common sense, duh!
What we offer:
- Industry-leading commission (up-to-35%) without threshold
- Take on and run the ever-performing and well-established portfolio from one of the owners
- Up to $85k base salary exclusive of superannuation
- Opportunity to earn over $200k per year (OTE)
- Opportunity to work in a young and fast-growing organisation
- Supportive Management, who knows the industry
- Amazing client list! Truly, you will hit the ground running
- Real career progression – we will grow from within
- No “office-politicking” -> We want you to succeed
- Simply use the best Technology in the market
- Offices which make you want to come to work with stunning harbour views, bbq and an open plan office.
Interested? Please contact Fauzi Kaylani (Operations Director) via [email protected]