- Fantastic Earning Protentional with Great Working Conditions
- Opportunity to Mentor Junior Occupational Therapists
- AHPRA, OTWA and professional indemnity fees paid
Join this unique Allied Health Provider where you’ll be working closely with Optometrists and Therapists to provide the best outcomes for clients.
This company’s mission is to provide a tangible difference in people’s lives by collaborating together to provide amazing vision, functional learning and development by integrating sensory care.
This organisation is well-established in the community. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist in their Leederville clinic. The role involves supervising a small team of occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants in the ongoing development of this unique model.
Full-time, permanent position – get in touch to find out more!
- Earn between $90,000-$120,000 p.a + Super with above award pay rates
- Professional Development allowance of $1500 minimum annually
- AHPRA, OTA and professional indemnity fees paid
- Access to work in the clinic’s top of the range Sensory Room
- Work from Home options – complete your admin from home!
- Flexible working days and start/finish times
- Work collaboratively with a unique team, consisting of Optometrists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists
- Fortnightly team discussions of cases and clients
- Fantastic range of support provided, consisting of internal training, external training and mentoring
- Career progression pathway all the way to Management positions
- Join a warm and friendly working environment with a great social calendar
- Work close to Perths CBD and the beautiful Lake Monger
- Clinic-based role with the option to work from home
- Ages 0-18
- Assess and treat a wide range of disabilities within the NDIS
- Comprehensive Occupational Therapy Assessments and Interventions
- Services include fine and gross motor skills, emotional regulation, sensory processing, coordination, handwriting and much more!
- Supervision and mentoring of 3 Occupational Therapists
- Run the everyday duties of the clinic
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapist
- Full AHPRA registration
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to innovate and think laterally
- Leadership skills in mentoring and guiding lesser experienced professionals
- Commitment to ongoing learning and continuous professional development
- Experience in paediatrics
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapist positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au