- Earn Between $100,000- $120,000 p.a + super
- Fantastic Work/Life Balance Options- Flexible working arrangement
- Opportunity to mentor and develop other Occupation Therapist
Looking to work with one of the most reputable NDIS providers in Western Australia?
Do you want to leave a positive impact on people’s lives?
Apply Today !! FT/PT available
As this organisation is expanding they are in need of a Senior Occupational Therapist to join their team and be a part of the growing success of this organisation. Your duties will be to support people of all ages living with a disability, develop comprehensive therapy plans and provide a range of Occupational Therapy Services.
- Earn between $90,000-$120,000 p.a + Super
- 5-week annual leave + 2 wellness days and much more
- Car allowance provided
- Be hands-on and share your knowledge to help develop and mentor colleagues within your discipline
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Access to ongoing formal internal and external professional development opportunities to support your continued skill development
- Ongoing training and support to enhance your skills working within the disability sector and navigating the NDIS
- A diverse caseload that will keep you engaged whilst offering opportunities to follow your passion
- An established, diverse customer base without the need to build your own referral list
- A supportive team environment filled with passionate, motivated colleagues
- Multiple Locations available across Perth – work close to your home location!
- Providing therapy services to NDIS clients of all ages suffering from Disabilities such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Acquired Brain Injury and Downs Syndrome
- Providing services across a range of environments including Clinical settings, homes, schools and community programs
- Working knowledge of sensory integration and self-regulation would be advantageous
- A background in mental health, behaviour support and social skills management is desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full APHRA registration
- Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Driver’s license and own car
- Minimum of 2 years postgraduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the occupational Therapist job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au