- Competitive salary up to $120,000 + super!
- Weekly supervision & external PD
- Varied caseload
Join an established NDIS provider in their Melbourne team and kick start your journey to transforming people’s lives!
The team prides itself in delivering individualised support services to a high standard, with the clients’ best interest firmly in the heart.
You will be based in northeast Melbourne and benefit from contained travel that enables you to work closer to your home base.
Both part-time and full-time applications welcomed, start ASAP!
- Competitive salary – Up to $120,000 a year plus super
- Lots of PD – benefit from regular supervision, in-house training programs and external course
- Generous PD allowance every year to support your development
- Flexible working arrangements – manage your own hours
- Career advancement opportunity – move into a lead position
- A fun, innovative environment with a social calendar
- Build on existing skills of NDIS assessment and therapy
- Exposure to a mixed and varied caseload
- Work within a team of professionals where your ideas and opinions are always valued
- Specialise/upskill in your area of interest
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Previous NDIS experience (desirable)
- Min. 2-3 years of postgraduate experience
- Working With Children Check or the ability to obtain one
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Trinity (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au