- Earn up to $100,000 with flexible hours for work/life balance
- Opportunities to develop the business in the ares
- Professional development allowance
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist in the Sutherland Shire.
Manage a NDIS caseload with ages from 7 to elderly, community based role with Work From Home options.
- Above award pay rates and negotiable salary for the right candidate
- Work with an excellent multidisciplinary team that have a collaborative approach to treatment
- Opportunities to mentor junior members of staff
- Regular team meetings and in-services
- Help to grow the business in the Sutherland area
- Professional Development allowance
- Friendly team with an excellent induction programme
- Work with like-minded professionals who are passionate about high quality client care
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- You are ambitious and passionate about what you do
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au