- Opportunity to Mentor New Occupational Therapist
- Amazing Career Development & Progression Opportunities
- Work from Home with Laptop and Phone provided
If you are a Senior Occupational Therapist who wants to make a difference by helping new Occupational Therapists, by mentoring and assisting them in the early stages of their career?
This is the place for you.
Join this great Allied Health Provider who offer high-quality services to children and adults under the NDIS. They specialise in working with children accessing early intervention. However, the successful applicant will have opportunities to work with school-aged children and adults in providing a range of services from short-term intervention, to complex, long-term supports.
These Services are provided in a range of setting including their newly established clinic located in Cockburn, as well as home visits, schools, daycare centres and within the community.
- Earn between $80,000-$100,000 p.a+ Super
- Great Quarterly bonus structure
- Monthly Team Bonuses
- Work phone + laptop provided
- Personal development allowance provided- $1000 p.a
- Tailored internal personal development to support your specific needs
- Opportunity to Mentor New Graduate OT’s
- Brand new facility with access to a range of resources including their sensory gym
- Work collectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong administrative support team to assist with paperwork
- Work from home option available
- Fantastic flexibility arrangements to promote healthy work/life balance
- Join a Values-driven organisation with an emphasis on safety, growth, rewards and recognition
- Great team culture with scheduled team bonding and activities
- Free Clinic Parking!
- Clinic-based role with occasional community visit
- Assist in mentoring of new OT’s
- Predominantly Paediatric caseload with the option to tailor to your specific interests
- Provide short-term and complex long-term intervention needs to patients
- Assisting with maintaining positive behaviours across environments, sensory processing, meeting developmental milestones and more
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapist
- Full APHRA registration
- A valid working with children check + Police check
- A valid NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- 2+ years experience as an Occupational Therapist
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au