- Competitive salary $75,000 – $100,000 +super, subject to experience
- Support Senior Partner in a busy PI practice that is growing
- Join a firm known for its low turnover of staff
A mid-tier Australian firm with multiple offices across Australia that calls a range of corporates, governments, not for profit organisations, SME’s and high net worth individuals as clients.
The firm has leading practices across Dispute Resolution, Property, Employment, and Personal Injury Law.
The firm’s Personal Injury team is growing and catalysed the opening of a new opportunity for a Senior Legal Assistant/Paralegal to support the Senior Partner in the practice. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be a high functioning individual with specific experience supporting senior lawyers in Personal Injury.
As the Senior Legal Assistant/Paralegal you can expect to be providing both secretarial and general administrative support to the Senior Partner in all matters in the practice:
- diary management,
- travel arrangement,
- document and file management,
- drafting correspondence and court documents,
- preparing briefs to counsel, and
- ad hoc office administration duties.
The role would also involve client liaison as such it is imperative that you have demonstrated success with dealing with clients in a professional manner.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Personal Injury in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, supporting a partner
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary of $75,000 – $100,000 plus super, commensurate with experience
- Convenient CBD location close to public transport and courts
- Opportunity to unleash your inherent high functioning abilities: juggling priorities, working across secretarial and administrative duties, working at a high level supporting a Senior Partner, and working to deadlines
- Opportunity to further refine your existing skills and build on your existing knowledge in Personal Injury Law, working with an industry leader
- Opportunity to work in a highly collegiate and close-knit team that emphasises the importance of collaboration and support
Please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please phone Ellie on 0468 842 406.