- Varied Family Law work and Business Development Opportunities
- Autonomy over your caseload
- Seniority – Become a Practice Head and Make Your Mark on the Team
A rapidly expanding premier multi-disciplinary CBD-based boutique firm is seeking an experienced and well-rounded Family Lawyer to join its team which consists of ex-top-tier partners.
The firm currently has 16 lawyers and is endeavouring to grow further into the new year. The firm prides itself on having a progressive and inclusive work culture with a work hard, play hard attitude.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Associate who wants a change of workplace culture or who feels stifled in their current firm, not being recognised and rewarded for their contribution.
- Minimum 5 years PAE in Family Law in a reputable Sydney-based firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Broad experience across varied Family Law matters
- $140,000 – $150,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Competitive incentive scheme for successful business development
- Gain career advancement – become a Practice Head with a view to partnership
- Work in a collegiate team
- Work hard and play hard
- Work autonomously and collaboratively
- Manage your caseload with minimal supervision from taking initial instructions all the way through to litigation and final orders
Does this role sound like you?
If yes, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about this role please call Ellie at Gorilla Jobs on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website to peruse our other available opportunities: https://www.gorillajobs.com.au/.