- Min. $170,000 plus super, negotiable subject to experience
- Career progression in a firm known for low staff turnover
- Supportive and collegiate team
A multi-disciplinary commercial and corporate firm is seeking an experienced and competent Construction Lawyer for its Sydney CBD-based office.
- Minimum 7 years PAE in Construction Law in private practice or as in-house counsel in a Construction firm
- Strong drafting skills
- Litigation/disputes experience
- Minimum $170,000 plus super, negotiable with experience
- Convenient location with access to diverse forms of public transport in close proximity to the firm’s offices
- Opportunity for career mobility
- Opportunity for you to demonstrate your creativity and business acumen by formulating pragmatic legal solutions for clients
- Opportunity to be directly involved in complex Construction matters
- Opportunity to liaise directly with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Opportunity to network and establish or develop client relations
Please email your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.