- Career stability in a dynamic & growing boutique firm in the CBD
- Enter as a Senior Lawyer & Practice Head – Build your own team
- Collegiate team & Access to Bonus Incentives for Additional Client Draws
Premium boutique firm located in Martin Place with a growing team of around 14 lawyers and 16 staff.
The firm’s primary focus is on Business Law but is also expanding its delivery of personal legal services.
The clients are mainly corporates involved in the IT sphere and entrepreneurs and this is reflected in the work that is flowing through the firm.
The team is comprised of hardworking professionals who are committed to delivering excellent legal services to their valued clients and are highly collegiate and like to play hard.
The firm takes a long-term view of its business and therefore implements career progression tactics by various means: promotions and incentive schemes based on client draws.
An experienced and proactive Commercial Litigator is required to join the firm in a senior capacity. The successful applicant will not only be expected to possess broad-ranging experience and skills across complex Commercial Litigation matters, including but not limited to matters in the Equity Division, but also to possess an inherent commercial acumen and strong business development skills.
This role will require the right person to be extremely hands on with their matters, to work fully autonomously, and to bolster the existing caseload in the firm with a transferable client base.
- 10 years PAE+ in Commercial Law, accrued in reputable Sydney-based boutique firms or in small teams in reputable Sydney-based firms
- Minimum 5 years PAE exclusively in Commercial Litigation
- Transferable client base and strong business development experience
- Minimum salary $150,000 plus super, subject to experience level
- Convenient CBD based location, close to public transport, courts, eateries and shops
- Access ongoing bonus schemes for additional client draws
- Build and manage your own Commercial Litigation practice
- Be recognised for your seniority in the firm with appropriate title, remuneration and executive responsibilities regarding mentoring junior lawyers and building your team
- Join a collegiate team of professionals who like to work hard and play hard
Does this job sound like you?
If YES, please send your detailed resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion about the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.
If NO, please visit our website: gorillajobs.com.au to peruse our additional job opportunities available.