- $120,000 – $145,000 plus super, subject to experience
- Autonomy across your caseload
- Business development and mentoring opportunities
A rapidly expanding premier multi-disciplinary CBD-based boutique firm is seeking an experienced and well-rounded Family Lawyer to join its team which consists of ex-top-tier partners.
The firm currently has 16 lawyers and is endeavouring to grow further into the new year. The firm prides itself on having a progressive and inclusive work culture with a work hard, play hard attitude.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Associate who wants a change of workplace culture or who feels stifled in their current firm, not being recognised and rewarded for their contribution.
- Minimum 5 years PAE in Family Law
- Broad experience across varied Family Law matters
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- $120,000 – $145,000 plus super
- Competitive incentive scheme for successful business development
- Work alongside ex-top-tier partners who are leaders in their respective fields
- Work in a collegiate team
- Work hard and play hard
- Convenient Sydney CBD location, close to public transport
- Work autonomously and collaboratively
- Manage your caseload with minimal supervision from taking initial instructions all the way through to litigation and final orders
- Have the opportunity to mentor younger lawyers in the firm
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about your eligibility for the role please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.