- Varied and Complex Construction Work – Top Tier Work Experience
- Career Progression – Be Promoted to a Senior Associate Upon Entry
- Collegiate Environment with a Strong Teamwork Ethic
The firm has a strong work hard, play hard policy and believes in rewarding excellent performance with established incentives programs targeting both individual and team performance as well as successful client draws.
The ideal applicant will be a well-rounded Construction Lawyer with strong drafting skills and dispute resolution and litigation experience, however, the firm is also open to accepting applications from:
- strong front-end Construction Lawyers with ambitions to accrue in-depth experience in disputes and litigation; and/or
- strong back-end Construction Lawyers with good commercial acumen with ambitions to accrue in-depth experience in complex transactional work.
As the role is senior, it will be imperative that applicants are experienced in direct liaison with sophisticated clients, ranging from large corporates to government, and also with business development.
- 5 – 7 years PAE in Construction Law accrued in a reputable Sydney-based law firm with a similar client profile
- Demonstrated experience working across a wide range of Construction matters
- Professional presentation: excellent plain English communication skills
- Minimum salary of $175,000 (packaged), subject to experience as assessed by the firm
- Access career progression – opportunity to be promoted to Senior Associate upon entry to the firm
- Career incentives: bonuses available based on performance and client draws
- Commitment by the firm to fostering a positive team environment with a healthy social calendar for the firm’s employees in the form of dinners, office drinks, and overseas and/or interstate trips
- Access a top tier working experience with sophisticated clients and complex matters in a collegiate environment
- Autonomy over your caseload
If YES, please send your resume to [email protected] or for a confidential discussion please call Ellie on 0468 842 406.