- Large scale teaching practice.
- Strong earning potential. Mix of private and bulk billing
- Coastal community town in Gippsland
Opening for a FRACGP/Fellow of ACCRM with an interest in regional/rural health with a large scale medical surgery in the Gippsland region of Victoria.
- Established and pioneering health service in the community.
- Teaching practice with a focus on continual development and knowledge sharing
- Earn over $300K + and various incentives available.
- Mixed billing with private billing options available to all doctors.
- Highly experienced clinic manager with an extensive GP and business background.
- Option to work outreach clinics in local secondary schools.
- Lucrative chronic disease management care plans, skin work, and a variety of other specialised services provided in the clinic.
- Great team of skilled GP’s dedicated to continual professional development and delivering patient-centric care.
- MBS billing training provided for doctors.
The Clinic :
- 15 purpose built consultation rooms, well lit and easy access for doctors and patients.
- 9 doctor + employed. Coverage for your holidays/leave requirements etc.
- A dedicated team of full-time nurses who specialise in chronic disease management, pap smears, immunisations etc.
- Multi bed triage unit for ED presentations.
- Multiple procedure rooms onsite for minor surgery/skin procedures.
- Onsite car parking.
- East Gippsland location.
- Perfect location for lifestyle activites such as boating, fishing, recreational walks, beaches, dining and entertaining.
- Community orientated area with visiting retirees.
Interested in this position? Please forward your resume to Daniel Cappellacci via [email protected] and feel free to follow up with a message to +61 468 718 155