- Competitive rates from $27.00 ~ 35.00 per hour
- Fantastic location just 15 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- Permanent full-time role with no late nights or weekendes
A lovely community Pharmacy in Cremorne, NSW is recruiting an experienced Retail Manager for their state of the art Pharmacy. This is a challenging and rewarding position that supports the entire team in its endeavor to provide outstanding customer service and advice to all our customers. This role is primarily focused on the retail business.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- Lucrative remuneration between $27.00 ~ 30.00 per hour
- No weekends – Monday ~ Friday roster
- No late nights
- A dynamic team to work with
- State of the art modern facility with a wide and ever-growing range of products
- Permanent benefits
- Excellent location with a vibrant community
Amongst your ability to delegate and provide leadership, individualized mentoring and care is extremely important. Your relationship with the team is just as important as your treatment of patients and customers. You need to have strong influential qualities, ensuring that you can provide and encourage a positively infectious team culture within the alignment of the Pharmacies core principles, values, and goals.
Your proactivity and resourcefulness will determine your level of success at this role. You will be dealing with a very well-trained, competent team of individuals, all striving for the same goal. Your duties would include front of shop, as well as promotions, stock control, staff training and delegation, and everything in between.
- A proven and natural leadership qualities
- Prior experience managing and developing people
- Strong computer literacy skills
- An understanding of the principles of stock management & experience with merchandising
- Great organizational skills and strong time management
- An energetic and positive and professional attitude
- Have excellent customer service
- Be able to train new staff
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] or give him a call at +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other similar opportunities in Sydney: www.gorillajobs.com.au