- Competitive hourly rate between $30.00 ~ 35.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Great team environment and work culture in alignment with strong core values
- Monday to Friday roster (no weekends or nights). Great flexibility
The focus of the role is on health and beauty, and customers are the main priority. This is a challenging and rewarding position that supports the entire team in its endeavor to provide outstanding customer service and advice to all customers. You will be working on a permanent full-time basis, with full access to
They are looking for a qualified and experienced Retail Manager who doesn’t shy down from challenges or to opinions. Someone who can delegate as well as can take advice and constructive criticism and use it to effectively create change and a smooth system for everyone involved. Strong management and organizational skills are of the utmost importance for you to be successful in this role.
Requirements to the role:
- Investment in inventory
- Minimizing out-of-stocks and working with the Retail Operations Manager to ensure the ranging reflects the needs of the customers
- Coordinating all activity around promotional activity
- New line introductions and pricing
- Employee training from time to time
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Proven and natural leadership style with prior experience managing and developing people
- S2, S3 medicine training
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Understanding of the principles of stock management and experience merchandising
- Great organizational skills
- Energetic and positive attitude and appearance
- Experience working in Community Pharmacy
- Strong work ethic
Are you interested in this opportunity?
If so, please send your resume to [email protected] and call +61 468 842 406 to discuss your suitability for this role.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see other positions that might also be suitable for you. www.gorillajobs.com.au