- Have full access to specialist nursing support and allied health
- Consult a high number of patients a day
- No restrictive agreements
A Psychologist required for a telehealth service with the opportunity to work from home.
The successful Psychologist will be seeing a high number of patients a day for a major Australian (non-corporate) provider with the comfort of working safely from home.
The service has been operating for over 5 years and due to the current COVID-19 situation has seen a major influx in patient bookings.
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- Access to full-time nursing support for mental health care plans and access to a psychiatrist.
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm are the days and hours.
- No restrictive agreements.
- Join a highly regarded telehealth service with a team of fantastic doctors and support staff.
Requirements for this role:
- Unconditional AHPRA registration
- Must be available Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Initially a one month’s contract
Interested in this position? Then please email your resume to Jimmy Bosmans via [email protected] or call me on +61 468 451 292
Alternatively, you can visit https://www.gorillajobs.com.au to check out our other Psychologist vacancies in the area.