- Competitive remuneration up to $48.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Fantastic team culture and healthy work environment with future opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided to help your transition
This Community Pharmacy located near Grafton, NSW, is the perfect location to work on a flexible roster, allowing a great work/life balance.
Topped off with a competitive hourly rate, you will be thrown into a permanent full-time role with access to sick leave and paid holidays. You will receive recognition for your efforts and hard work, as well as be provided any training necessary to help take your career off the ground.
This is the perfect opportunity for Pharmacists who are working elsewhere or have family obligations, as the roster will be determined around you and your availability with the potential for additional hours in the future. This is also a very clinical role with a strong focus on 6CPA and professional services. In this heavily vaccinating Pharmacy, you will be assisting the customers and providing excellent service and assistance throughout the day.
Benefits you should expect to receive:
- A clinical role focused on customer care
- Strong remuneration up to $48.00 per hour
- Permanent part-time benefits upon hire
- A fantastic team to work with
- Additional training and professional guidance provided
- Recognition for your hard work and efforts
- A friendly community and staff workers
- Great location near the heart of Newcastle, NSW
- Great work/life balance
- A flexible, rotating roster
In light of COVID-19, all safety procedures are implemented for your own safety and the safety of the community. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] and/or call +61 468 842 406 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar opportunities in your area or in other areas of NSW or any other relocation roles you might want to apply for: www.gorillajobs.com.au