- Attractive Salary Package
- Various Locations
- Full/Part-time Opportunities
Multiple positions have opened up for compassionate RNs to join various private practices across Melbourne.
Succesful RNs will be working in one of the most reputable comprehensive practices in Melbourne, providing holistic care and exceptional services to their patients.
Your duties will include but are not limited to immunisations, chronic disease management, health assessments, wound management, ECGs and cold chain management.
If you are an RN with previous experience within a practice setting, we encourage you to apply!
Both permanent full-time and part-time positions available.
- AHPRA Registration as Div.1 Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in a GP setting
- Familiar with chronic disease care plans
- Current immunisation certificate (essential)
- Current up to date police check
- Computer literacy (Best Practice, PracSoft, MedicalDirector etc)
- Full working rights in Australia
What’s On Offer:
- Attractive hourly rate + super
- Well established practices
- Flexible working hours
- Multiple locations to suit your preferences
- Full support from your team
- State of the art facility
Interested in the above position? Send your CV to [email protected] or call + 61 468 825 047 for a confidential discussion.
For more Nursing opportunities please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.