- Friendly Environment
- Work-Life Balance
- Permanent Position
You will be joining a dynamic and vibrant medical practice in the Geelong area in Victoria, where you will utilise your professional skills to deliver patient-centred care.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexibility with hours
- Ongoing training & support
To be successful, you will have:
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in a practice setting
- Experience in Chronic Disease Management desirable
- Competent with IV Infusion, ECGs and other clinical duties
- Full Working Rights in Australia (No sponsorship available)
You will be working alongside GPs to provide assistance as well as delivering the highest quality of medical care to patients.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, please apply directly or email your resume to Trinity (Associate, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies
For more Nursing positions please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au.