- Very Flexible On Hours – Fit Around Your Lifestyle
- General GP Duties with Focus on CDM and Health Plans
- Family Owned Small GP Clinic – You Will Not Be Overwhelmed
A Part-Time Practice Nurse is required to join a family-owned and community-focused GP clinic ideally located in Central Melbourne.
Hours can be flexible to fit around your family and lifestyle and would initially be for 3 days or so with scope to increase further down the line.
There are always 2 nurses on and 2 doctors so you will never feel overwhelmed and can really focus on providing the best patient care.
This role will be a mixture of general GP duties with a strong focus on Chronic Disease Management and Health Plans – enjoy rewarding and important work.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Generous Salary – Up to $38 Per Hour
- Part-Time and Flexible Hours – Balance Work Around Your Lifestyle
- Fully Comprehensive Services – Varied and Interesting Working Day
- Convenient Location in the CBD Near Public Transport
- Close to CBD and Stunning Beaches
- Family Feel and Community Focused Medical Practice
- Up to 2 GPs with 2 Nurses – You Will Not Feel Overwhelmed and Be Able to Focus on the Best Patient Care
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- Registered Nurse
- Previous GP Practice Experience in CDM and Health Plans
- General GP Duties
- CDM and Health Assessments
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click Apply, email your resume to Judith (Division Manager, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au