- Focus On Patient and Employee Wellbeing
- Brand New Centre – Modern and State of the Art Facilities
- Incentives Offered On Top of Salary
An amazing opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a brand new medical facility has opened up in the South West of Melbourne. This is a fantastic development including GPs, Allied Health and a full health service offering.
The successful Practice Nurse will benefit from a permanent contract and job security.
You will enjoy working in an environment that really focuses on the wellbeing of patients which will result in a rewarding and pleasant working environment.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Great Salary – Above Award Rate and Incentives
- Permanent Contract – Job Security
- Full Time or Part Time Hours – Balance Your Lifestyle
- Immediate Start Available if Preferred
- Modern High-End Facility with Brand New Equipment
- Work with a team of Highly Experienced GPs
- Fully Comprehensive Services – Varied and Interesting Working Day
- On-Site Parking
- Convenient Location
- State of the Art Centre
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- + 2 Years Experience as an RN in Australia
- Previous GP Practice Experience
- Women’s Health Skills A Bonus
- Treatment Rooms and Wound Management
- Adult and Paediatric Immunisations
- Disease Management and Care Plans
- Health Assessments
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click Apply, email your resume to Judith (Division Manager, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in Melbourne please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au