- 3 – 4 Days A Week
- Great Pay in line with the Award
- Interesting and Varied Workload
A Practice Nurse is needed to join a busy and fully comprehensive medical centre located near the Tambourine Mountain Area, conveniently located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
This position is a permanent part-time role for 3 (possibly 4) days a week.
The successful Nurse must be comfortable with performing standard GP Practice procedures – Care Plans, ECGs, Spirometry, Suturing, Wound Management and CDM.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Immediate Start
- Generous Pay Rate in line with the Award
- No Weekend Work Required
- Permanent 3 or 4 Days A Week (Tues – Fri)
- Busy Mixed Billing Health Facility – 4 GPs and Allied Health
- Fully Comprehensive – Interesting Cases
- Own Treatment Room and Work Station
- Onsite Parking
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- + 12 Months Experience in Practice Setting
- Endorsed EN or Registered Nurse
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Empathetic and Caring Patient Approach
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click to Apply, email your resume to Judith (Principal Associate, Nursing Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in QLD please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au