- Longer Opening Hours Means more Flexibility
- Leading Medical Provider – Career Progression and Job Security
- Community Focused and Meaningful Work
A leading medical provider in South Sydney is looking for a Practice Nurse to join their team on a permanent part-time, or casual basis.
The successful Practice Nurse will enjoy flexible working arrangements, experienced team support, and working for a national provider with great career progression opportunities.
A real meaningful role with a focus on patient care and preventative health with CDM, Care Plans, Immunisations, Triage, and Cold Chain Management.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- Generous Salary – Up to $35 Per Hour + Benefits + Super
- Part-Time Hours – Complete Flexibility
- Leading Medical Provider – Stable Role with Real Progression
- Large Centre Meaning a Variety of Interesting Cases
- Experienced and Personable GP’s and Support Staff
- Supportive and Inclusive Management Structure
- Friendly and Welcoming Team Culture
- Clinical Support and Professional Development
- Unrestricted AHPRA
- Previous GP Experience
- Venepuncture Skills
- General GP Duties
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position click Apply, email your resume to Judith (Associate Partner, Nursing Division) on [email protected], or call +61 468 718 119 for a confidential discussion.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing and reputable healthcare recruitment agencies. We would love to chat with you about progressing your career.
For more Registered Nurse/Midwife positions in Sydney please visit www.gorillajobs.com.au