- Fantastic potential for career progression
- Generous PD allowance!
- Annual salary reviews
Join one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing allied health providers and develop alongside this organisation as they continue to expand!
This is a collaborative multidisciplinary team providing innovative services to their clients. With a focus on internal growth, they will ensure that their Physiotherapists have access to extensive resources to take the next step in their careers.
Work with a varied aged care caseload tailored to your area of interest with travel based around your location and deliver memorable Physiotherapy services while developing your skillset.
Physiotherapists of all experience levels are encouraged to apply!
- Earn between $70,000 – $95,000 + super
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Annual PD allowance of $1500
- Generous travel allowance provided
- Flexible working hours and days – manage your own schedule
- Opportunities to progress into senior/lead roles
- Collaborative work environment
- Regular team meetings
- Dedicated administration team
- WFH options available
- Travel based around your home location
- Great team culture – regular social events
- Aged Care clients
- Community-based role around your location
- Office location in Thomastown
- Communication with various stakeholders
- Providing high-quality assessments and therapy
- Report writing and documentation
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Drivers license and vehicle
- New graduates and senior therapists are encouraged to apply!
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Charlie Summers (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 825 047 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-summers-90219520b/
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au