- Competitive salary package
- Regular Professional Development Events
- Work in a modern, innovative space that inspires health and wellness
Become part of a progressive clinic in the Castle Hill area. They have a fantastic Team Culture with an emphasis on sharing ideas and Professional Development.
Full-time and part time roles are available.
- Earn between $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working hours to suit your commitments
- Parking on site
- Weekly in-services and $1500 allowance for courses
- Friendly team who enjoy helping people
- Work with highly recognised specialists and surgeons
- Conveniently located to public transport
- Shops/cafes and gyms nearby
- Mixed caseload of sporting and general population
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Passion for health and well-being
- 2 years experience in MSK and Sports Physiotherapy
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion regarding alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au