- Mixed caseload to keep you on your toes
- Work alongside experienced professionals
- Join a clinic with a great reputation
Join an excellent practice in the Burwood region. The clinic has great outcomes and use a great combination of manual and exercise therapy.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now!
- Earn between $70,000 to $85,000 depending on experience
- Professional Development allowance
- Team meetings to discuss cases
- Range of services- opportunities to upskill in different areas
- Have the option of running group exercise classes
- Excellent location with parking on site
- Friendly, welcoming team that believe strongly in continued learning
- Working hours are negotiable
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 1 year experience in a similar setting
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au