- Competitive salary package
- Excellent facilities including a hydrotherapy pool
- Diverse caseload and work with experienced Physiotherapists
Join an excellent Physiotherapy clinic that offers a range of services in the Bankstown area. Part-time position, immediate start.
- Highly competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience
- Excellent facilities including a hydrotherapy pool and well-equipped rehabilitation clinic
- Varied caseload treating Medicare, NDIS, DVA, Private and Workers Compensation Clients
- On site parking
- Friendly and supportive team
- Part-time role with negotiable hours
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Work alongside experienced professionals
- Manageable caseload and 1:1 session times
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 2 years relevant experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au