- Highly competitive salary packages
- Extremely fulfilling role, flexible hours and career advancement pathways
- Make a difference to the lives of members of the community
Are you a OT or Physiotherapist who is passionate about helping the elderly keep physically active and achieve their goals? Then this is the perfect role.
This industry leading organisation has an excellent track record of providing high quality allied health services. They have a a robust local management team who are passionate about the care they provide.
- Earn between $70,000 and $95,000 depending on experience
- Very supportive management
- Flexible working hours to optimise work-life balance
- Join a friendly multidisciplinary team who are passionate about helping people
- Conducting functional assessment and evidence-based treatment plans
- Hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities and in the community.
- Electronically documenting treatments provided
- Communicating and keeping staff, families and health professionals up to date.
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives to residents.
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au