- Unique position with a variable caseload
- Supportive management team and positive working environment
- Above Award Pay Rates!
Fantastic opportunity to manage a mixed Neuro/Paeds caseload based in the Revesby area. Full-time/Part-time considered.
Join this highly reputable practice that boasts a rehabilitation gym and hydrotherapy pool.
- Earn between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience
- Growing practice due to its recent success
- Land-based and pool-based treatments
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
- Fantastic equipment and resources to help you achieve desired outcomes
- 1:1 sessions of 60 minutes
- Regular Professional Development opportunities
- Variable caseload of ages and conditions
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Have your voice heard within the practice
- Mixed caseload- paediatrics and neurological conditions
- Hydrotherapy and land-based treatments
- 60 minute sessions
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Working With Children Check
- Previous Paediatrics experience
- Willing to take hydrotherapy sessions
- Minimum 2 years postgraduate experience
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au