- Highly competitive salary packages- potential to increase your earnings
- Focus on Professional Development- weekly in-services and supervision
- Great team culture and working environment- regular meetings and social events
Become part of this highly reputable clinic in the Mascot area that boasts modern facilities and produces excellent client outcomes.
The clinic is looking for a passionate Physiotherapist to join their team. Full-time and part-time will be considered.
- Earn between $70,000 to $85,000
- Regular supervision with the Director
- Mixed caseload of general population, sports injuries and referrals from specialists
- Business development opportunities within the company
- Modern facilities with private treatment rooms and in-house rehabilitation gym
- Attend corporate events with the clinic being associated with local businesses
- Pursue your special interests with approved external training courses
- Excellent location close to shops, cafes and gyms
- The clinic has a great Team Culture with regular social nights
- Manageable caseload and appointment times
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 2 years experience in musculoskeletal/sports settings
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au