- Growing private practice looking for two passionate physiotherapists
- Work alongside experienced Professionals and Specialists
- Funding for approved external courses
This expanding clinic in Manly Vale is looking for an experienced Musculoskeletal/Sports physiotherapist to join their team. They believe strongly in evidence-based therapy using a blend of exercise and manual therapy.
Full-time role, permanent position.
- Earn between $70,000 and $85,000 with salary negotiable depending on experience/responsibilities
- Liaise and network with highly experienced Physiotherapists and specialists
- Negotiable working hours and days to fit around you!
- Manage a diverse caseload
- Treat a wide variety of sporting injuries- the clinic is associated with numerous sports teams locally
- Regular team meetings and social events
- Funding provided for approved external courses so you can pursue your interests
- Parking on site
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- 2-3 years experience in similar setting
- Sound musculoskeletal knowledge
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au