- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Contained travel close to clinic location
- Work from home options
This opportunity is tailored to someone who is seeking generous professional development, a nurturing multidisciplinary team and a varied clinical setting to diversify their skillset.
This not-for-profit organisation proudly fosters a friendly environment that promotes client success and development. The team is passionate about working with children and adults with developmental delays or disabilities and require a Physiotherapist to join them in providing holistic therapies.
Full-time permanent position, part-time considered for the right applicant, start date negotiable.
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 + super (increased with experience)
- Salary packing options
- $3,000 professional development allowance
- Regular formal and informal clinical supervision from senior clinicians
- Work within a multidisciplinary framework
- Opportunity to diversify your skillset! Your team and allied health manager have significant adult and paediatric experience
- Flexible start and finish time with low billable hours
- Work from home options
- Contained travel close to the clinic location
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to comprehensive assessment materials and a variety of clinical resources
- An amazing administration team to support your day-to-day!
- Clinic/community role
- Mixed adult and paediatric caseload
- Emphasis on evidence-based practice for intervention
- Equipment and assistive technology prescriptions
- Assessments and comprehensive report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration + WWCC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Vehicle and license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au