- Work From Home Options available
- Laptop and Phone Provided
- Clinic-based role
Join this Allied Health Provider who focuses on providing their staff members with great working arrangements with work from home options.
In this role, you will be providing Physiotherapy treatments to a paediatric caseload ranging from the ages of 0-18, in a range of services from short-term intervention to long-term interventions.
You will be working in their brand new clinic which is located in the Southern region of Perth, where you will enjoy great local restaurants, shopping centres and other facilities.
Physiotherapists with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply with Full-time and Part-time roles available.
- Clinic-based position
- Report writing/documentation
- Work with a paediatric caseload presenting with a range of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Liaising with stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Earn between $70,000-$100,000 p.a+ Super (earn above award rates)
- Monthly Team Bonuses incentives
- Quarterly Bonuses incentives
- $1000 PD allowance
- Work phone + laptop provided
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Tailored caseload to suit your needs
- Work from home option available
- Fantastic flexible working arrangements- early start and early finishes
- Manage your own schedule and calendar to suit your lifestyle and commitments
- Great admin team to assist in admin so you can spend more valuable time with clients
- Extensive induction and orientation process, with mentoring options available
- Tailored supervision from a Senior Physiotherapist- weekly or fortnightly
- Tailored Personal Development to support your specific needs
- Great opportunity for career progression as there will be more clinic openings soon
- Achievable KPI’s
- Great team culture with scheduled team lunch discussions
- Monthly team bonding sessions with your choice of activity
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration + WWC
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au