- Flexible working hours and location to suit you!
- Structured learning and development program
- Professional Development funding
Are you looking for a position with Continued Professional Development and Career Growth?
This organisation is looking for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about providing high quality, evidence-based care to their clients.
- A variable caseload with NDIS and aged-care clients
- Have fun at work with monthly and annual competitions and events
- Extensive induction program so you can feel part of the team quickly
- Flexible working conditions- negotiable hours and location to optimise work-life balance
- Opportunities to engage in research
- Team meetings to discuss cases and share good news stories
- Don’t feel alone in your role- work from the office where you can bounce off ideas with other professionals
- Be part of a friendly, experienced multidisciplinary team
- Professional Development allowance to purse your interests
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous NDIS and/or aged-care (desirable)
- Car and license required