- CPD allowance to pursue your interests
- Regular multidisciplinary meetings and learning events
- Flexible working conditions
Become part of an excellent organisation in the Newcastle region. Opportunity to make a difference in the community in this role. Locations are negotiable around the area with your home location kept in mind.
- Earn between $70,000 to $90,000
- CPD allowance to purse your interests
- Experienced and friendly multidisciplinary team
- Opportunities to run classes within aged-care facilities
- Work in a variety of clinical settings
- Flexible working hours to fit with your lifestyle
- Have a big impact on the lives of the members of the community
- Case meetings to learn from each other and share ideas
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au