- Salary Packaging Available
- No Travel Involved- Work out of one Facility
- Flexible working arrangements – FT/PT
Join this team of Allied Health Professionals who are making a positive change to the lives of elderly residents in this beautiful aged-care facility.
They are looking for a Physiotherapist to join their established multidisciplinary team. Your responsibilities will include assessments, mobility issues reviews, pain management and leading group rehabilitation classes.
In this role, you will not have to work solo! You will get to work closely and collaboratively with the broader team to achieve client outcomes.
Full-time and part-time considered, the facility is based in Inglewood and no travel is required within the role.
Why this role:
- Earn between $70,000 – $90,000 + super (depending on experience)
- Salary packaging opportunity- More in pocket earning
- Work collectively within a multidisciplinary team including Occupational Therapist, Nurses and Doctors
- Weekly/monthly supervision with a Senior Physiotherapist or site manager
- Have your ideas implemented and heard from the managerial team
- Enjoy variety with a diverse clinical caseload
- Modern aged-care facility
- Enjoy working at a fantastic facility with beautiful outdoor areas
- Great lively team culture with social events
- Work 15 minutes from Perth CBD (7km)
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full APHRA membership and Police Check
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Passionate about delivering excellent client outcomes
- Drivers license
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Liam Dos Reis (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 713 572 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/liam-dos-reis-6a738b20b
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au