- 5 Weeks Annual Leave Per Year
- Join an Award-Winning Aged-Care Provider
- Supportive and Friendly Allied Health Team
Become part of an Award-Wining Aged-Care provider! This organisation is an incredibly well-established non-profit organisation that supports older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing.
Both full-time and part-time will be considered (3 days minimum). The role is based in the East Ryde area.
- Fantastic working environment with a supportive team and clients that are engaged with Physiotherapy
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Highly competitive salary
- ADO every month
- Frequent training and Professional Development opportunities
- Eligibility for salary sacrificing
- Parking on site
- The role includes: falls prevention, rehabilitation and pain management
- Providing high quality assessments and goal orientated therapy
- Based in a highly reputable Aged-Care facility
- Maintaining documentation when care planning, assessing and providing treatments for clients in meeting ACQS and ACFI assessments validation
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Previous Aged-Care experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
Interested in this position?
Apply now or email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on [email protected] or call +61 468 760 842 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Physiotherapy job market.
Add me on LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/jem-melcher-293b31b6
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Physiotherapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au