- Competitive hourly rate from $37.00 ~ 40.00 per hour + permanent benefits
- Friendly and supportive team to work with in a great location close to the city
- Training and mentoring provide for a diverse role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer-focused Pharmacist to join this wonderful organization with great work culture. In this fast-paced, multifaceted role, you are required to perform tasks under Pharmacist supervision to the standards set by the Pharmacy Board of Australia, The Pharmacy Guild, and QCPP.
If you have experience in compounding (preferred) or Aged Care services (essential), feel free to apply to see if your accuracy and quality of performance will indeed skyrocket you to success in this role.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Assisting with customer service queries
- Assisting with scripts in/out and dispensing
- Counseling customers about medications
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Checking the Webster paks efficiently and without mistakes
- Liaising with medical professionals
Requirements for the role:
- Completing a Bachelor degree or Masters in Pharmacy
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Compounding experience (preferred)
Are you interested in this great opportunity?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your CV to [email protected] or call +61 468 842 406
Alternatively, have a look at our website to see similar options within Sydney’s south and western suburbs: gorillajobs.com.au